- Kym Black-Caporale, DACM111 2nd Ave NE, Suite 511
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Kym Black-Caporale, DACM8424 4th St N # F
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Mon 11am to 2pm Tue 12 to 7pm Wed 11am to 3pm Thu 9am to 7pm Fri please call Sat 8:30am-4:00pm Sun closed
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: sun
Although sun protection is extremely important to protect against harmful UV-rays and to prevent skin cancer, next time you pick out your sunscreen, consider what you’re buying. Many common sunscreens actually contain chemicals that can be harmful to your body.
Chemicals to avoid in common sunscreens: Oxybenzone Retinol palmitate Methoxycinnamate Octinoxate Padimate O/PABA Nano or Micronized mineral particles